The application process starts today and will be open until noon on 10/20.
If you are interested, please
- Fill out the application form and prepare a copy of the transcript, both remarked with the name and SID at the end of the file name.
- Send the completed form and transcript to the office (firstname.lastname@example.org) within the given time period.
Please take note of the following:
- Applicants for this semester, please fill out the anticipated tutoring time slots starting from November onwards.
- The Assistant shall proactively submit the attendance sheet after the last tutoring. The office will NOT provide reminders to submit the Attendance Sheet.
- Failure to submit the attendance sheet before the end of the semester (the first day of Summer/Winter Holidays) or not provide at least 2 hours of tutoring in the two weeks before the midterm/final exams will both be considered as not meeting the criteria for group establishment.
Any concerns please reach out to Assistant Tu.
The Implementation Guidelines | IPEET Directives Governing the Implementation of Single-course Learning Assistance
Application Form | Application for Single-Course Learning Assistant_SID_Name
Attendance Sheet | Attendance Sheet for Tutoring Sessions_SID_Nam